Our four week Planting Design course begins on Thursday 2nd May 2019 7-9pm at St. Johns Community Centre, St. Johns Road, Old Trafford. The cost of the four weeks is £75 (coffee, tea and biscuits and drawing materials are included in the price)
During the four weeks we will inspire you with a gallery of beautiful planting, look at the main components of successful schemes and invite you to work on your own planting projects.
You will cover the following:
- How to measure and draw a planting bed to scale
- Which combinations of plants work well together for different styles, quantities and how to position your plants
- Seasonality in planting – creating an ‘all-year-round’ garden or creating bursts of colour at different times of the year
- Practical information regarding the sourcing and planting of your beds
- Comprehensive library of inspirational images and books
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A PLACE ON THE COURSE PLEASE CONTACT US VIA THE CONTACT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!